Monday, January 7, 2013

New Year, New Me... Continued

So, back to taking time for myself...

On the 3rd day of January, I decided to tackle the 30 Day Shred.  For those of you who don't know what it is, it is a workout DVD led by Jillian Michaels.

I purchased the DVD several years ago, but only used it for a few days.  Now that I'm older, a mom, and looking to reshape my body I pulled it out and dusted it off.

Today was day number 6!!! AND, I'm still going strong.  I guess I was motivated to actually follow through the 1st day because my sister was watching and I didn't want to seem like a failure.  Well, when day number 2 came along and I felt like death- my muscle were screaming at me- I figured I'd better keep pushing.

Today, the workout is much easier than the 1st few days.  My endurance is up, but I will admit I STILL cannot complete 100% of the workout.  I am MUCH better off than I was previously, but I still take a 2 second break here and there.

I plan on posting my results after each level is complete. 

Anyone looking for encouragement, check out my blog as I bring you along for my journey.

Off to the store, I need some healthy snacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment